Idea & Concept.
isi Idea & Concept Testing
You are at the very beginning of the innovation process, have an innovative new idea for a product or service. Or, you already have a concept that you want to validate. On the way to problem-solution fit and product-market fit, you ask yourself...
- Do my customers like my idea?
- How disruptive is my idea, how high is its perceived novelty?
- Who is the relevant target group for my potential offer?
- What potential does my concept have in the competitive environment?
- Are the insights on which my concept is based relevant and clearly formulated?
- Are the key benefits as attractive as we think they are? Do they meet relevant needs, desires, or pain points?
- Can we deliver credible Reasons to Believe for our value proposition?
With isi Idea & Concept Testing you will find the answer to your questions. We provide you with the necessary insights for the next iteration or the next development step and accompany you on your way to success in the marketplace.
What methods do we use?
Different issues and products require different methods. That's why we don't rely on just one method but work with you to select the approach that best fits your project. They all have one thing in common: Each method and tool in our toolbox has been designed and improved continuously over 25 years of experience in our field.
In the area of Idea & Concept Testing, we use fast, highly automated status checks, qualitative Idea and Concept Evaluation Sessions as well as complex methods such as conjoint analyses and market simulations.
Together with our subsidiary talvaro, we develop customized DIY tools and online platforms that, over time, become your central idea and concept database to turn into your own internal benchmarking system.
Our idea & concept tipps and insights
In our blog you will find in-depth articles about our methods, exciting use cases, best practices and much more on the topic 'idea & concept'.